Snap Webinar Called 19h00 GMT - to answer questions about the liquidation form.
Snap Webinar timing - 21h00 CAT - 19h00 -GMT - 13h00 Central Time USA:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
The Form/Requisition Below - an example
Please refer to https://getaquid.com/suggested-liquidator-list/ for a list of the suggested liquidators, including their email address where the completed requisition should be sent. Their respective requisition forms will be listed as well.
To be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RE : MIRROR TRADING INTERNATION (PTY) LTD T/A MTI (“the Debtor”)
- I understand that application has been/is to be made to the Supreme Court for an order for the sequestration/voluntary surrender of the estate of the Debtor and for the placing of the Debtor in provisional liquidation/under judicial management.
- I declare that ________________________________________________________(“the Creditor”) is a creditors of the Debtor.
- In my opinion it is in the interest of the creditors of the Debtor that a provisional trustee/liquidator/judicial manager be appointed in the estate of the Debtor for the reasons set out hereunder:- TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE ASSETS
- I hereby nominate CHRISTOPHER JAMES ROOS of SEBENZA TRUST, P O Box 14527, HATFIELD, 0028; Telephone number (012) 7555225 for appointment as the provisional trustee/liquidator/judicial manager and request you to make the necessary appointment. The Creditor intends proving a claim and voting for the final appointment of the aforementioned person at the first meeting of creditors in this estate.
- I declare that the Creditor is not a person disqualified, in terms of the provisions of Section 52 and 53 of the Insolvency Act and Section 365(2)(a) of the Companies Act, from voting for the appointment of the aforesaid person as trustee/liquidator/judicial manager. As far as I am aware the nominated person is not disqualified from the aforesaid appointment by virtue of the provisions of Section 55 of the Insolvency Act or Section 372 of the Companies Act.
- I further declare that I have satisfied myself that the amount reflected herein as owing by the Debtor to the Creditor is, to the best of my knowledge and belief, true and correct.
6.1 NAME OF CREDITOR:
6.2 ADRESS OF CREDITOR
6.3 TELEPHONE NUMBER OF CREDITOR
7.1. AMOUNT OF THE LIQUIDATED CLAIM :(State in ZAR, amount as on the date you complete the form)
7.2. AMOUNT IN WORDS :
8. CAUSE OF ACTION : The amount owing by the Debtor to the Creditor is owing in respect of: (tick applicable box - confirm claim is as a result of BITCOIN)
|8. OTHER: - INVESTMENT IN BITCOIN|
PERSONAL : INVESTORS
- In the case of a company this form is to be signed by a director or otherwise by any other person duly authorised thereto in terms of a resolution, a copy of which must be attached.
- If signed under power of attorney, the original or a copy thereof must be attached.
- Kindy note that a requisition is not a claim form and that a claim must be submitted on the correct forms at a meeting of creditors.
- I hereby call up on revoke any other Nomination / Requisitions Forms signed before this date as stared above