Finalmente Global (Pty) Ltd - Nominated Liquidators list
Please note that the below list of liquidators are those that we have examined and discussed with our panel of advocates, solicitors, and other consultants that have recommended them to us. RAG have found no reason not to include them in a recommended list of liquidators. However, we caution you to do your own investigations as to who you want to requisition/appoint in the Finalmente Global (Pty) Ltd's provisional liquidation application.
FINALMENTE GLOBAL (PTY) LTD – IN LIQUIDATION winding up of the assets has been ordered. Finalmente has been placed into Liquidation on the 12th of January 2021, at the North Gauteng High Court South Africa (Pretoria).
Nominated Liquidator: Mr Christopher Roos (Liquidator / Curator / Debt Counsellor NCRDC1237)
Background: Mr. Christopher Roos has been in the Insolvency Industry since 2002.Mr. Roos has accrued numerous skills, Insolvency Enquiries, Fraud Investigation, Tracking and Tracking of Assets, Business Negotiation, Sales, Business Restructuring, Marketing and Negotiations, Debt Collection. He also takes up numerous Appointments in Insolvency Matters. With a vast set of skills and Business Associates, he will be able to assist and have the right opinions on the best way forward. Extract of Mr Roos' accomplishments
- on the Panel of National Liquidators
- on the Panel of Curators of South Africa,
- on the Panel of Trustees and Liquidators at the Master of the High Court,
- has taken numerous Appointments
with offices in Centurion & branches all over South Africa, where he exclusively attends to Taking Control of Assets and the administration of Insolvent Estates and Companies in Liquidation from Provisional Appointments to the finalization of these Estates.
- Worked at Corporeus Business Services – 2006 – 2014 Compiling and Summiting of DTI and IDC Grants in the Manufacturing and Tourism Industry.
- assisted one of the Major Banks, with their Insolvency Department, and has been on various TV, Radio and News Paper articles.VBS Bank - https://www.pressreader.com/
- Bossa -- https://www.sabcnews.com/
sabcnews/bosasa-should-blame- witnesses-not-media-for- reputational-damage/
Company Name: Liquidation Experts
Company Postal Address:
LIQUIDATORS AND INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS
P.O. BOX 14527
Cell: 082 304 7925
Tel: 012 754 7588
Fax: 086 516 5380
Download and complete the requisition/nomination form:
- PDF Format https://getaquid.com/ePos-inLig/FINALMENTE-Sebenza-Trust-Requisition.pdf
- DOC Format https://getaquid.com/ePos-inLig/Sebenza-Trust-Requisition-FINALMENTE-DOC.doc
When you have completed the requisition form, make sure to sign it. Send the completed form/mobile photo of the completed form or scanned, completed form, to the email address below.
Company Website: www.liquidationexperts.co.za
Requisition form: www.liquidationexperts.co.za or https://liquidationspecialis.
Please return completed Requisition/ Nomination Forms as soon as possible.
NB There is no cost to Investors / Members to sign the Nomination Form, just an acknowledgment of Money owed (In ZAR of Bitcoin invested) or due to you, and for you to be placed on the list of know Investors / Members
- Requisition Form in PDF format FINALMENTE-Sebenza-Trust-Requisition.pdf for the Appointment of a Liquidator. ( THE DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN RAND VALUE. MARK NR 8 ON BOTTOM OF THE PAGE UNDER OTHER (INVESTMENT) AND PLEASE EMAIL OF FAX THE SAME BACK AS A MATTER OF URGENCY ). or
- Requisition Form in DOC format FINALMENTE-Sebenza-Trust-Requisition.doc for the Appointment of a Liquidator. ( THE DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN RAND VALUE. MARK NR 8 ON BOTTOM OF THE PAGE UNDER OTHER (INVESTMENT) AND PLEASE EMAIL OF FAX THE SAME BACK AS A MATTER OF URGENCY ).
- Example of how to Complete the Form. Example-of-Sabenza-Nomination.pdf
- Liquidation Order. Finalmente-Liquidation-Court-Order.pdf
Quick Direct link to Requisition Form:
Nominated Liquidator: Mr J A Fisher
Background: Company Co-founder and Shareholder Jacques Fisher joined the Master of the High Court in 1986, where he also obtained both his B.Iuris and B.Proc degrees. He left the Master in 1995 as an Assistant Master of the High Court in pursuit of establishing his own private practice.
A long-standing member of The South African Restructuring and Insolvency Practitioners Association (SARIPA), Jacques has taken appointments as Trustee/Liquidator since 1996, and has handled several sequestration and liquidations, from small estates to multimillion ZAR properties, as well as estates where various bank’s exposure ran into millions of Rands.
A few examples of appointments:
- First Strut (Pty) Ltd, reported to be one of the largest liquidations in South African history
- Inala Farming Company, Van Rooyen-Fisher Trustees successfully maintained all Inala’s farming activities, while in liquidation for seven years, until the South African Government repurchased the property.
- Baby Boom, a department store with 22 Baby and Toy Boom outlets nationwide
His extensive experience and expertise cover most business models, farming- and other estates. He furthermore possesses vast administration experience of diverse assets including deceased estates and has been appointed in numerous high profile matters.
Company Name: Van Rooyen-Fisher Trustees
Company Postal Address: PO BOX 2230, BROOKLYN SQUARE, 0075
Tel: +27 (0)12 346 7430
Fax: +27 (0)12 346 7433
Please send the completed requisition form too: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Direct link to Requisition Form: REQUISITION-VAN-ROOYEN-FISHER-TRUSTEES.pdf
Nominated Liquidator: Mr Adrian William van Rooyen
Background: Mr Riaan van Rooyen founded Investrust in 2007. He started his career in insolvencies in 1988, with Coopers & Leybrand, before joining the Master’s office, in Pretoria in 1991, where he gained valuable working experience and training. He started his own firm, Van Rooyen Fisher Trustees in 1997 and is a very competent and experienced insolvency practitioner.
He heads Investrust’s Marketing Division and is on the panel of the Master of the High Court National Liquidators list.
Company Name : Investrust Insolvency Practitioners
Company Postal Address: PO Box 12545, The Tramshed, 0126
Tel: +27 (0)12 343 0477
Please send the completed requisition form too: email@example.com
Quick Direct link to Requisition Form: Requisition Form AW van Rooyen
Nominated Liquidator: Mr W J Venter
Background: Mr W J Venter act as liquidator for Icon Insolvency Practitioners. Their ethos, to assist the general body of creditors in securing an optimal recovery rate within the shortest period of time. Two factors key to their success is a national infrastructure and competent personal.
A few of their appointments:
- Cedar Park Properties 39 (Pty) Ltd – asset value R1,5 Billion
- Regiments Capital (Pty) Ltd – R1,4 Billion
- Spitskop Village Properties (Pyramid scheme of 137 Companies
- Liberty Lane Scaffolding (Traded out of Liquidation)
- Van Vuuren / Trudon (R500 Million misappropriation of Funds)
Company Name: Icon Insolvency Practitioners (Pty) Ltd
Company Postal Address: P O Box 92333, Mooikloof, 0059
Tel: + 27 (0)12 996 1043/ 1041/ 1026/ 1626
Mob: +27 (0)63 688 7602
Please email completed requisition form too: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Direct link to Requisition Form: Requisition Form WJ Venter